To adopt to chaos the mind might recite π for hours
two is yellow, six a void, five a clap of thunder
the rosetta stone
profound talent/profound disability
are divided by a thin line
Not even an eyelash.
Each hair on the human head has a number
the sparrow falls without counting.
Intelligence is not a gift it is
a cracker-jack prize, a wash off tattoo
a plastic compass
the candy coating on the pop-corn
or likely just the nuts that settle
to the bottom during shipping
- What is a baby goldfish called?
- Where do iatrophobes fear to go?
- When is a nightshade a vegetable?
- 'Hands' are a part of what religion?
- What is the collective noun for collective nouns?
Wisdom, on the other hand, is a wonderful peculiar
*Italics are author/autistic/savant Dannel Tammet's words, used with permission. Photo by John Sweet, also used with permission. After the fact of the post, but still, it counts.